1. Ensure that the Purchasing Department records and checks all purchase so that the best quality and the best available price are obtained.
2. Inspect the receiving area periodically to verify that receiving procedures are being followed.
3. Inspect all store rooms at least once daily and personally check the items contained in the store room against bin cards, meat tags, etc. to ensure that store room procedures are being observed.
4. Prepare the daily Food and beverage sales and cost (daily flash cost) reports.
5. Ensure staff are accurately performing assigned work and that items for expense charges and correctly posted.
6. Work with the Executive Chef to ensure that items listed on the menus are ordered and that supplies received are of the highest quality.
7. Update the menu-costing quarterly and report the result to the Food and Beverage manager with proposed sales prices and percentage cost of each dish.
8. Conduct food testing with the chef of new products available in the market.
9. Prepare food analysis when new menu items are added or when requested by the F&B/Kitchen Department.
10. Conduct spot-checks on potion so that consistent portion sized are maintained.
11. Work with F&B Cashier Supervisor to ensure that all food/beverage taken out of kitchen/bars are supported by a captain’s order and that guest checks have correct prices.
12. Take monthly inventories of food/beverage, general store room, and bars.
13. Finalize the month-end cost board by the 3-rd working day of the following month.
14. Complete the month-end report by the 6th working day of the following month.
15. Prepare a report on the comparison of the hotel’s prices with the leading competing hotels in the area, and submit to Management each month.
16. Conduct market surveys twice a month and report the results to the Accounting Division Manager.
17. Spot check the house-use/entertainment checks and reports to the Accounting Division Manager every month-end.
18. Maintain the highest standards of discretion, honesty, business ethics and devotion to duty.
19. Complete other duties that are assigned by the Finance team/GM.
•Working Hours 8 h /per day and 6 Days/ Weeks
•Salary Range 300$-450$
•Meal Allowance for Lunch 2.5$/ Per daay
•Holidays is followed labor law and company
•Public Holiday with
•And have other benefits that staffs have good performance
•At least BA degree in Accountant and related with basic accounting is better.
•Both is preferred, Age between 25-35
•Minimum 1 years’ experience in above field or in similar position.
•Written and spoken proficiency in Khmer and English or Chinese will be advantaged.
•Able to work under pressure and work as a team.
•Computer literate – Microsoft word, Excel and Power point.
•Self-motivated to achieve high quality standard of food and beverage management.
•Strong interpersonal and high standard of customer service.
•Have good references as a leader that confident in leadership qualities
•Knowledge of the restaurant’s facilities, layout and service standard.
How To Apply
Interested candidates please send your updated CV to Human Resources Department
Adress: ផ្ទះលេខ ៥, ផ្លូវ ៤៧៥/៤០៦ , សង្កាត់ទំនប់ទឹក, ខណ្ឌបឹងកេងកង, រាជធានីភ្នំពេញ
Email : [email protected]
Tel : 093 668 851/ 092 474 363
- Salary Offer $300-$450
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Experience 0- 2 Years