• Create Ensure that our brand remains cutting edge, positions us ahead of our competition, and adheres to our internal best practice standards.
• Support the Content Manager to ensure that the brand is consistent, optimal, and current on both the website and across all marketing channels.
• Work from internal briefs to generate ideas/concepts to present and implement and produce effective onsite and offsite campaigns in line with company objectives.
• Mentor and support the team of Graphic Designers to ensure their skills remain up to date and that they are leveraging current tools and processes to support departmental goals
• Communicate creative briefs and concepts to the Graphic Design as well as set and manage expectations around work allocation support Graphic Designers to manage their time effectively in order to meet the demanding requirements of the business.
• Manage all aspects of art direction, design, copywriting for all design-related projects.
• Quality control of all Graphic Design team creative outputs in line with brand standards – including proofing and reviewing deliverables and project processes.
• Provide leadership, motivation, and mentoring to the Graphic Design team with a view to aligning them with departmental goals and ensuring they have a robust performance management structure in place.
• Bachelor degree required
• 3-5 years of experience in an in-house corporate (preferred) or agency role
• Ability to represent and communicate art direction with supporting data/strategy
• Expert level in InDesign, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, and PowerPoint
• Extensive experience with vendor management
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
• Experience with pitching concepts to multiple stakeholders
How To Apply
Tel: 069 777 559
Email: [email protected]
- Address Phnom Penh #66, Mao Tse Toung Blvd,Boeung Trabek, Chamkamorn, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
- Salary Offer Negotiable
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Experience 2-5 Years