- Proficient in customs affairs and control the import and export process of goods
- Familiar with customs and logistics center entry and exit customs affairs and customer service
- Supervise the storage system and on-site operation efficiency
- Analyze data, plan storage, improve process etc.
- More than 2 years of working experience in a Customs Broker
- Proficient in customs affairs of air freight or sea freight or road freight or express
- Fluent in English or Chinese as a working language (verbal and written)
- Able to use Microsoft. Word & Excel
- Able to join fast
- Must have experience in the Custom Clearance company
- Must can speak English（prefer to Chinese speaker）
How To Apply
How candidate can apply for your job. You can leave your contact information to receive hard copy application or any detailed guide for application.
Interested candidates may send their CV(s) to us by using the information mentioned in the contact detail.
- 18 days of annual leave
- NSSF & Medical insurance & Accident insurance
- Seniority pay
- Holidays followed with Ministry of labor and vocational training, Cambodia.
- Salary Offer $400 - $500
- Experience 0- 2 Years