Customer Relationship Officer is responsible for every customer contact by call to increase the traffic and sales of Customers to company for both service and parts section. To ensure a smooth and efficient after-sales operations and outstanding customer care in a heartfelt service with applying to Mitsubishi Overall 7 Steps Process as well as MCC by the management.
- To make service maintenance/Call to Customers for periodic maintenance, general repair, and Body Paint.
- Thank to Customer/fleet who purchased new vehicles from MMC/MCC and being brought for maintenance and repair in MCC workshops by following Mitsubishi Standard Service Procedure;
- Together with SA team to support daily operations with customer follow up.
- To invite customers and make summary report to Manager.
- To maintain a good and safety work environment.
- To invite no-show customers, summary of customers’ comment/feedback (CRM), Listen carefully to customer voice/complaint for a solution.
- To conduct after-delivery follow up call to all customers without missed out.
- Together with Team/ Technical Advisor to support customers for Diagnosis job, re-work, campaign or customer complaint to meet high customer satisfaction
- To support Caravan service Campaign by calling to customers/leaflet distribution or as assigned without oversight.
- To make good relationship with customers to improve customer awareness of MCC business.
- Others as assigned by Management.
- Gender: Female and Male/Age 22-30.
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Engineering, Education in English or related field.
- Experience at least 1years in related field and new graduated is welcome.
- Relevant working experience in Automotive and can speak Chinese is a plus.
- Like to work in service field and to work with people as team.
- Good negotiation and innovative skills.
- Good appearance and attitude.
- Excellent communication skill.
- Friendly and honest.
- Fast learning and desire to work with high commitment.
- Knowledge of computer Word, Excel and Power Point.
- Good oral and written in English and Khmer (Priority for candidate who known Chinese language).
- Contact person: Ms.Thoeurn Sochenda
- Phone No: 010 999 586
- Email: [email protected]
- Address: No 128, Russian Blvd, Sangkat Toek Thla, Khan Sen Sok, Phnom Penh Cambodia.
- Address No 128, Russian Blvd, Sangkat Toek Thla, Khan Sen Sok
- Experience 0- 2 Years