We are hiring a customer service representative to manage customer queries and complaints. You will also be asked to process orders, modifications, and escalate complaints across a number of communication channels. To do well in this role you need to be able to remain calm when customers are frustrated and have experience working with computers.
- Salary and other benefits
- Age from 18 to 45, both male and female
- Salary start from 800$/month (If have experience can start with 1,000$/month)
- Commission: 5% to 15%/month
- 12 working hours and break 2 hours
- Contract 8 months
- Free foods and accommodation
- Free Visa review support
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
- Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments, and complaints.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Managing a team of junior customer service representatives.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
- High school diploma, general education degree, or equivalent.
- Ability to stay calm when customers are stressed or upset.
- Comfortable using computers.
- E0xperience working with customer support.
- Must have good English, reading, writing, listening and typing skills.
How To Apply
Phone: 088-999-6983, 087-792-666
Email: [email protected]
- Salary Offer $800-$1,200
- Qualification N/A
- Experience 0- 2 Years