- Receive Shipment Advise from Sales Team to operate Import/Export shipment (Import/Export Clearance & Freight Forwarding Out/Inbound) effectively & Efficiency.
- Follow up/Update info or Shipment status to Client/Partner.
- Cooperate and follow up with Document/Clearance team.
- Pre-alert to Clearance team for clearance schedule.
- Contact Carrier/Partner for pre-arrangement or pre-alert.
- Update Standard Local Charge of all carriers.
- Settle payment for Local Charge to Carrier/GSA.
- Cooperate with Truckers/Labor/Logistics Team for cargo delivery on time and correct address.
- Cooperate with Sales team deeply for costing and scope of arrangement.
- Keep soft/hard copy document in server and board.
- Maintenance relationship with partners/customers for quicker arrangement.
- Do daily shipment report for each shipment.
- Other Tasks will be provided by Customer Services Supervisor or Operation Manager.
- Bachelor degree of Business administration, Management or other related skills.
- Both Genders, but Female is priority.
- At least 1 years experiences in Logistics Company or 2 years experiences in operation Field.
- Be a fast learner, smart & flexible person & team player.
- Good communication & negotiation skills.
- Fluent in English or/and Chinese is preferred.
- Know well Microsoft Office, E-mail & Internet, Computer.
- Eager to learn and gain new experiences (curious person with passion).
- Hard working, patient and be able to work under pressure.
Friendly, morality, and high responsible for works.
Contact Information:017 789 818
Email: [email protected]
Address: #86E0E1, Street NW23, Bayab, Phnom Penh Thmei Sangkat, Sen Sok Khan, Phnom Penh Capital, Cambodia
- Address #86E0E1, Street NW23, Bayab, Phnom Penh Thmei Sangkat, Sen Sok Khan, Phnom Penh Capital, Cambodia
- Salary Offer Negotiable
- Qualification Bachelor degree
- Experience 0- 2 Years