** Working Schedule : Mon – Fri (6:30-16:30); SAT (6:30-11:30)
** JOB DESCRIPTION
Perform day to day customer service related tasks including receiving sale order from customers and/or sales team, handling customer feedback and solving problem in order to ensure a smooth process and meet delivery cut off schedule.
1. Specific Job Responsibilities:
- Receive customers’ orders from Sale team and/or from customers directly, create Sale Orders (SO) in SAP.
- Co-ordinate with the internal teams (Sale/Commercial/
Warehouse/Finance) to proceed smoothly the whole process of a Sale Order.
- Actively call customers to propose new products and/or promotion products.
- Receive customers’ complaints and co-ordinate with other internal teams to handle until it is solved.
- Ensure good performance on Customer Service related elements such as on-time SO creation, SO accuracy, Customer satisfaction. Ensure all credit notes are completed within the deadline as procedure.
- Perform ad-hoc tasks as requested by management team..
** Qualification & experience:
- University graduate in Accounting and Finance.
- Self-improvement, working dependently and under high pressure
- Good command on English language and good computer skills.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good computer skills Ms. Office (Knowledge in SAP is a plus)
- Self-improvement, able to work independently and also a good team player
- Able to work under high pressure
- Good command in English language
How To Apply
- Salary Offer Negotiable
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Experience 0- 2 Years