- Ensure policy, guideline, procedure, product knowledge are up-to-date and available in place
- Develop training materials (Business Manner, Service Standard, Complaint Handling Policy)
- Work closely with Branch Service for updated customer issues in branch
- Conduct service relevant training to relevant sections
- Implement Training Evaluation to ensure quality training
- Implement Service Assessment on regular basis and provide recommendation to improve
- Provide support to relevant service teams in order for them to serve customers better
- Implement product knowledge testing on service team members on regular basis
- Work with product sections for updated information of promotions and product criteria and work with HR team for training calendar
- Support branches on customer service improvement
- Involve in new projects on customer service part
- Ant other tasks assigned by Manager
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration or related field
- Minimum 2 or 3 years experience in Customer Services, Teller, Sales Consultant, or other related skills.
- Expected to be highly motivated on the job and possess excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must be good leaders, have initiative and know how to handle people with different personalities.
- Ability to coach, train, and motivate employees and evaluate their performance.
- English proficiency and computer literacy.
- Be able to visit all branches include provincial.
- Excellent problem solving, leadership, and customer service skills.
- Ability to remain calm and courteous under pressure and navigate tense situations, especially during busy hours.
How To Apply
Interested Candidate, please submit your application to this email: [email protected]
For more information:
Tel: 011 289 922/ 093 882 303 (telegram)