A Dairy and Food Specialist works on the front line of dairy/food safety. The specialist studies food-borne pathogens and works on disease prevention. The research ensures dairy food products abide by government regulations regarding dairy food health and safety.
- Researches micro-organisms in dairy food and is tasked primarily with preventing dairy and food-borne diseases.
- Leads, directs, manages, and controls all dairy products testing in laboratory, analysis of test results, and decides on safety of products release to the market.
- Guides the performance of standard tests and analysis on raw, natural and processed substances using prescribed chemical and physical laboratory procedures to determine composition, purity and compliance with legal, safety and health standards.
- Receives lab samples and uses standard operating procedures to perform analyses for microbiological or chemical contaminants and generates sample reports.
- Guides the daily operation and maintenance of the laboratory, which includes verifying instrument accuracy and calibration,
- Guides, advises, and monitors all machinery, equipment, tools, and facility cleaning and sanitizing.
- Studies dairy and food poisoning, spoilage, and preservation.
- Ensures the safety of dairy food products
- Focuses on how microbes harm food. Observes how the processing and packaging of dairy food products affects dairy preservation over time.
- Implements improvements that ensure dairy food manufacturing is compliant with international, government, and local dairy food safety regulations.
- Other tasks as assigned by Manager.
- Bachelor Degree of Chemical, Microbiology, Food Industry or other related fields.
- At least 5 years of experience with food industry, preferably milk is advantage
- Strong Experience with dairy product manufacturing and analysis
- Experience working in a laboratory setting
- Working knowledge of microbiological culturing
- Knowledge of dairy technology is advantage
- Knowledgeable about Food Safety, Quality Management System ISO 9001, HACCP, ISO 14001.
- Competent on computer skills, MS Office
- Good communication skills and problem solving
- Good command of English
- Good health, Honest and flexible
- Ability to work under pressure and independent
- Ability to work in flexible shift
How To Apply
Tel: 070 983 555 / 070 981 555
Email: [email protected]
- Address PP Office: #16, Street 558, Boeung Kak 1, Toul Kork, Phnom Penh.
- Salary Offer $1000-$2000
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Experience 2-5 Years