- Manage and setup digital campaigns to ensure campaign objectives and deliverables are being met according to timelines.
- Daily tasks include tags implementation, campaign set up, delivery monitoring, campaign performance optimization and reporting & analysis.
- Troubleshoot issue that affects tracking and reporting (eg: ad creative issue, report discrepancy issue).
- Work closely with Sales team on campaign strategies planning, campaign delivery updates, campaign analysis reporting and fulfilling client’s ad hoc requests.
- Proactively optimize advertiser campaigns by evaluating and analyzing performance data and provide recommendations and conduct ongoing A/B tests to increase campaign performance.
- Commitment to constantly learning how to utilize all internal and external systems/tools required to maintain the job responsibilities.
- Work with Finance team to confirm accurate billing process for each campaign.
- To carry out additional task / work as directed by management from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, or Post Graduate
Diploma in Mathematics, Statistic, Advertising/Marketing, Computing & I.T,
- Fluency in English language; strong written and verbal communications.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Power Point.
- Experience in media planning/buying, agency or trafficking.
- Experience managing online ad campaigns – display, mobile, social or search.
- Understanding of programmatic buying a plus.
- Proactive and results-oriented.
- Strong numerical and analytical skill.
- Highly self-motivated and well-organized.
- Excellent time-management skills and attention to detail.
- Demonstrated creative problem-solving approach.
- Strong presentation and communication skills.
- Strong passion for constantly learning something new and exciting.
- Good communication skill to provide consultative support to sales/clients.
- Interested candidates please contact or send your CV to this Email: [email protected] / Tel: 070969996
- Address 2nd Floor, No. 134C, Street Pasteur (51), Corner Street 288, Sangkat Boeung Keng Kang I,
- Salary Offer Negotiable
- Qualification Degree or Diploma
- Experience 0- 2 Years