- Visually and manually inspects electrical equipment/Hydraulic/Pneumatic, machinery, components of the Concrete Pumps.
- Installs and repairs various types of equipment, including Hydraulic motors, Hydraulic cylinders. S-Valve, Electrical Solenoids, Pneumatic Valves, Pneumatic Cylinders.
- Refers to electrical/Hydraulic diagrams, technical manuals, established codes, and procedural references for the purpose of ensuring accuracy and code compliance in task performance.
- Can read and create electrical/Hydraulic and mechanical drawings, schematics, and maps.
- Responsible for the overall maintenance activities for the batch plants, Pumps…etc and all other equipment related to ready-mix concrete factory
- In charge of setting up batch plants at project sites
- Ensures the timely calibration of batch plant equipment
- Coordinates with equipment manufacturers regarding spare parts & maintenance requirements
- Ensures that repair work during plant breakdown is carried out in the least time possible
- Plans the preventive maintenance of the batch plants in coordination and ensures that maintenance procedures are implemented systematically.
- A good degree in Mechanical, Civil or Electrical Engineering is a must
- Experience in a similar function within a Concrete Batch Plant
- Candidate should have experience in Operating and maintaining Hydraulic circuit for Concrete Pumps and General repair of the Pump.
- The ideal candidate must have considerable experience and expertise in electrical and hydraulic diagnosis and repair Electrical System on Pumps.
- Experience in working with concrete Batch Plant
HOW TO APPLY
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Experience 0- 2 Years