- Read and publicize all official memo(s) to students, attend all meetings and orientation at the beginning and/or throughout the term (meetings and orientation are mandatory).
- Assist a teacher and reinforce the instruction taught in the classroom to students.
- Supervise the students outside of the classroom at the playground, during bathroom breaks, and on field trips or study tours.
- When class is not in session, a teacher aide might assist other tasks assigned by the school.
- Organize the classroom and put supplies in order.
- Initiate, plan, organize, and participate in activities, including extracurricular activities, training, and workshops (extracurricular activity is mandatory if required).
- Work in collaboration with Aii Language Center management team.
- Assist in developing a curriculum that takes an overall approach to English study and focus on a specific aspect of language use.
- Establish and maintain communication between parents of students and the school in the program.
- Engage parents and families in their student’s learning and acting as an ambassador for the school in the community.
- Contribute productively to the school as a whole.
- And other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor degree in Education
- Excellent problem solving skills, and able to use initiative
- Ability to patiently work with people from a variety of backgrounds, cultures, religious views
- Ability to calmly manage and prioritize multiple tasks
- An approachable and friendly spirit, easy to smile and a can-do attitude
- Excellent computer skills with the MS Office Suite and proficient with Social Media
- Ability to understand and keep within a budget
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written in English
- Strong administrative and organizational skills
Phone : 012 797 939
Email : [email protected]
Address :#11A, St. 402, Sangkat Tumnup Teuk, Khan Boeung Keng Kang, Phnom Penh.
- Salary Offer Negotiable
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Experience 0- 2 Years