1. Scope of working:
Event & Workshop Coordinator with a “can-do” attitude to assist our organization in hosting events that enhance our organization’s image, improve client loyalty, and enhance our brand-to-client experience.
2. Duties & responsibilities:
- Brainstorming and implementing event plans and concepts.
- Handling budgeting and invoicing.
- Liaising and negotiating with vendors.
- Negotiating sponsorship deals.
- Updating senior management.
- Managing branding and communication.
- Developing event feedback surveys.
- Obtaining permits.
- Handling post-event reports.
- Initial the new Marketing Collateral
- Prepare and control Marketing Collateral Stock
3. Qualification & requirement:
- A bachelor’s degree in marketing, business administration or a similar skill.
- At least 2 or more years of work experience of marketing with Media / private company.
- Degree in Marketing, Public Relations, Communications, or Hospitality.
- Communication and marketing skills.
- Project management experience.
- Good leadership skills.
- Highly Organized.
- Good time management.
- Expert interpersonal skills.
- Risk management experience.
How To Apply
Tel: 098 918 555/ 077 768 273
Email: [email protected]
- Address Borey Peng Huoth, The Grand Star Platinum, National Road 1, Sangkat Niroth, Kha Chbar Ampov, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
- Salary Offer Negotiable
- Qualification Bachelor's Degree
- Experience 0- 2 Years