We are seeking a Facility Management Coordinator to join our growing organization. Facilities management coordinators manage building and equipment maintenance schedules, test building security systems and prepare for emergencies by creating action plans. In a large organization, such as a dormitory, a facilities management coordinator may be responsible for the maintenance and security of one building and referred to as the building coordinator. Facility management coordinators may be involved in planning for the future building space and supply needs of an organization. Coordinators communicate daily with all departments and update information to facility manager regularly.
- Monitor and manage design, acquisition, and installation of modular furniture for offices and dormitories areas.
- Manage and support to build and improve/repair construction sites, plumbing systems, electricity, and water systems, etc.
- Oversee, plan and coordinate activities of custodial, maintenance and related assigned personnel.
- Work closely with stock supervisor to manage furniture inventory for new purchases, maintenance, and repair of existing furniture.
- Prepare monthly occupancy status report to management.
- Coordinate and monitor performance of facility management’s team through performing related services providing.
- Assist facility manager to develop and evaluate plans for facilities development and operation.
- Report deficiencies and recommend areas for improvement to the management.
- Ensure to maintain and continue operation of mechanical systems like fans, generators, water, and electric systems.
- Coordinate preventive maintenance and repair programs on all building mechanical infrastructures.
- Update and maintain records to track maintenance and repairs to facility manager.
- Direct and manage any facilities emergencies if any.
- Assist the facilities manager in all aspects of project implementation as needed.
- Support the facilities manager with both internal and external contacts as needed.
- Manage and monitor the security system such as security guard, checking points, safety inside facilities etc.
- Represent the facilities department in any assigned meetings to support and facilitate communication and action with all departments.
- Supervise and train facility team as needed.
- Maintain and update administrative policies of facilities and processes.
- Manage maintain, and monitor department’s document, and other necessaries database.
- Provide administrative support, coach and train the facilities team as needed.
- Involved in planning for the future building space and supply needs of an organization.
- Other tasks assigned by direct manager.
- Benefit : Accommodation, Food, Insurance, and other attractive benefits.
Salary : Competitive
- At least a bachelor’s degree in project management, administration, or a related field
- 2-3 years of experience working in facilities management, project management in organizations.
- Be able to stay organized while multi-tasking and work well in a fast-paced environment.
- Budget management experience required
- Strong project management skills to ensure that large-scale projects are completed on time and that teams achieve.
- Effective team leadership and coordination are vital in this role
- Strong problem-solving skills to resolve issues that may arise during the work, such as scheduling and team conflicts or materials issues
- Good written and verbal communication skills both Khmer and English Speaking.
- Knowledge of working related computer skills
- Excellent attention to detail and organization skills to effectively manage schedules
- Strongly administrative skills.
- Be familiar with the construction and mechanic tasks
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule (nights and weekends, as needed)
How To Apply
- Address – #4, St. 490, Phsar Daeum Thkov Sangkat, Chamkar Mon Khan, Phnom Penh Capital, Cambodia