- Preparing and executing plans / schedules for planting / care, harvesting crops according to best practices.
- Ensure that farm staff execute all daily activities i.e watering, weeding, inspecting etc on time and effectively – Manage all supervisors to support this work.
- Identifying sources of raw materials i.e seeds, organic manure, agriculture tools & equipment and purchasing the required quantities.
- Improving crop quality and productivity in the farm through increased staff productivity, adoption of new technology, better academic knowledge and best practices in the organic agriculture industry.
- Performing regular checks and tests on soil quality, water quality and organic manure quality, and all aspects needs for a healthy environment.
- Recruiting and training staff for the farm
- Bachelor degree in Agronomy or related field
- At least two years experience in Farming
- Good knowledge of growing vegetable, fruit tree and pepper
- Good management skill and be a best team player
- Ability effectively positively leads, motivate, and communicate with staffs and worker
- Ability to organize, prioritize, manage multiple responsibilities tasks
- Good attitude and communication skill
How To Apply
- Baby Brid Company Ltd.
- 093 334 126
- 087 692 122
- 096 884 6001
- Salary Offer Negotiable
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Experience 2-5 Years