We’re looking for Farm Supervisor (03 Positions) for agriculture company base in Kg. Speu Province
- Ability to assist senior farm supervisor to develop work plan, expected result, and budgeting estimation as daily, weekly, monthly and annually for each block or area that his/her responsibility.
- Inspect, supervise, monitor, control, evaluate, record and tract data of daily field activities such as plant health, soil quality, weed cleaning, fertilization, pesticide spraying and preventive program and disease treatment and other relevant field activities and advise senior farm supervisor on problem/issue, requisition, material/equipment, approved work schedule
- Manage and control, supervise the sub-contractor who do planting and harvesting ensured that sub-contractors follow company’s contract.
- Prepare planting claim request with sub-contractor and submit to farm manager for approval.
- Insect and check field regularly, gather field issue and undertake field performance assessment/evaluation.
- Prepare activity plan and schedule and budgeting plan for enhancing field operation in term of productivity, stability, effectively and economically.
- Observe workers to detect inefficient and unsafe work procedures or to identify problem, initiating corrective action as necessary.
- Prepare reports regarding farm condition, crop yields, diesel usage, machinery breakdown, or labor problem..
- Estimate labor requirements for jobs, and plan work schedules accordingly;
- Make reports on time of farm equipment, machinery, production and keep record and prepare estimation of need
- Assist in drive and operate farm machinery such as trucks, tractors, or self –propelled harvester in order to transport workers and supplies, or to cultivate and harvest fields
- Report to farm Manager of the cassava plantation regarding the farm progressing report
- Other duties assign by the farm Manager
- Bachelor Degree of Agriculture or related fields.
- Experience in agriculture and management.
- At least 2 years working experiences
- Be able to work under pressure
How To Apply
- Salary Offer $300-$400
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Experience 0- 2 Years