|1. Prepare annual budget for revenues and expense (direct cost-fuel, maintenance, spare parts, tire, drive’s salary, and overhead-administrative cost etc.)
2. Conduct costing of fixed and variable cost to determined, extrapolate and judiciously estimate pricing, modeling and strategy.
3. Prepare and submit for approval monthly budget and expenditure report (variance of budget &Actual cost)
4. Examine, monitor and control all payable and receivable transaction during the month.
5. Ensure preparation and checking of customer aging report of pending receivable every month.
6. Prepare annual financial statement (Balance sheet & P&L) for management.
7. Manage, coordinate and supervise annual audit procedure conducted by external auditors.
8. Keep does view on status of cash position (surplus, shortfall) on daily basic and take preventive step to meet internal customer’s requirement.
9. Review stock report on monthly basis for expenses related to spare part, importance.
10. Review, verify and approve all JVs transfer to GLs.
11. Review MIS of client wise payment status report every month (amount collected, payment pending, expected date of collection)
12. Review and check aging report of pending payment from customers and submit to MD every week.
13. Monitor monthly commercial target with MD.
14. Prepare chart of account (COA) of all assets, liabilities, cost and revenue every year.
15. Develop financial policies and procedures in line with statutory requirement.
16. Ensure financial accounting are maintained in accordance with the company’s financial policies and legal requirements.
- To be confirmed
– Bachelor Degree or Master in Accounting & Finance
– At least 3 years of work experience in account & Finance field and 2 years been in applied position;
– Good knowledge in local tax regulations and accounting standards
– Knowledge of budgetary control and financial performance management.
– Ability to analyze and interpret financial data;
– English proficiency, Computer literacy in Microsoft office;
– Good knowledge of accounting system;
– Commit to work hard with honesty, loyalty, flexibility, fast learner
– Team management skills
How To Apply
H/P : (855) 12709711/966657788
E-mail : [email protected]
- Address National R#2, Takhmao, kandal