- Manage accounting operation and processes
- Ensure tax and legal compliance and prepare declaration on accurate and timely basis
- Develop fraud control and prevention system
- Develop financial policies, procedures and operational manual
- Develop and manage budget
- Analyze and present financial figures and performance for the management’s decisions
- Must be able to communication in Chinese for work purpose. English is a plus.
- Bachelor degree of Accounting or Finance. ACCA would be desirable.
- Strong knowledge in accounting standard.
- Good experience in tax compliance and practice.
- Good experience in accounting software i.e. Quickbook, Peachtree, Advanced Excel
- Good reporting and analytical skills.
How To Apply
Interested individuals are very invited to submit up-to-date cover letter, CV with photo to [email protected] before 3rd January 2021, or visit Human Resources Department at head office at #19, Street 90, Sangkat Sras Chork, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh. Telephone: 023 722 172 / 093 222 689 / 093 222 078.
- Address Building No.19, Street 90, Sangkat Sras Chork Touk, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh
- Salary Offer Negotiation
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Experience 0- 2 Years