- Obtain and maintain a thorough understanding of Group Financial Reporting and Country Financial Reporting requirements.
- Lead and drive the submission of monthly financial statements in the Group Reporting Tool.
- Own Month-End Close Checklist, ensure the finance team has completed all JE postings and validate accounting entries on SAP before submission to Central.
- Ensure that the Balance Sheet and P&L postings in SAP are done in accordance with IFRS.
- Ensure intercompany postings are validated and correctly posted in SAP and also in Group Reporting Tool.
- Provide preliminary analysis on Revenue, GP and EBITDA for regional FP&A during month-end close.
- Lead monthly reconciliation of accounts between SAP and Group Reporting Tool.
- Review FTE data by local HR and own the reporting of FTE in the Group Reporting Tool.
- Own reporting of core KPIs in Group Reporting Tool.
- Validate disputes by checking records and supporting documents for accuracy.
- Liaise with Group Accounting on Accounting Policies, applications and General Ledger Structure.
- Monitor cost trends on SAP and communicate any causes of unexpected variances.
- Continually automate, streamline, and improve current reporting, operational and accounting processes to improve business efficiency in the region.
- Strong Command of English (Written and Spoken)
- At least 10 years of experience in relevant Accounting or FP&A roles.
- Willingness and ability to adapt to a fast past business model and organizational changes that accompany a high-growth environment.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to bridge language barriers – you must be able to work collaboratively with diverse groups of people.
- CA, ACCA, CPA or equivalent professional qualification in Accounting.
- Demonstrable knowledge of IFRS, financial reporting and internal controls.
- Humility and the desire to challenge one’s self beyond the comfort zone is essential for this role.
How To Apply
How candidate can apply for your job. You can leave your contact information to receive hard copy application or any detailed guide for application.
How to apply:
- Contact through phone contact
- Email by using email address provided in the contact details or applied through link
- Head of Sales (link)
- Government Affair Manager (link)
- Finance Planning Manager (link)
- Billing Manager (link)
- Digital Payment Manger (link)
- Salary range: Competitive base salary, plus variable with no ceiling!
What we offer:
- Steep learning curve
- Friendly and good working culture
- International, caring, hard-working and fun colleagues!
- Regular company and team events
- Responsibility from day one in a fast-growing and global company
- To follow Cambodian and International laws
Deadline : Our pandas are hungry to meet you, and will be reviewing your CV to get back to you asap!
- Address Building No.88, Street 384, Phum 7, Tuol Svay Prey Ti Pir Sangkat, Chamkar Mon Khan, Phnom Penh Capital, Cambodia
- Salary Offer N/A
- Experience 0- 2 Years