ASIA-PACIFIC FREDFORT INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL is seeking qualified staff for Academic Year 2020-2021 with the following positions:
- Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Report all finance issue to Head of School.
- Direct and prepare periodic financial analysis and reporting package (cash flow, budgets, cost analysis, financial disciplines, legal compliance, etc.) for Head of School and identify areas requiring attention and areas of possible improvement.
- Prepare variance analysis and narratives in order to alert management on financial issues, trends and opportunities.
- Management, monitoring, reviewing, reporting, updating and development of the school finances as agreed with the Head of school and Chairman, in accordance with Scheme of Delegation, PYP/MYP and School Finance Manual and procedures and standards.
- Ensure that Finance Team performs well in accordance with Standard
- Prepare monthly management report to support corporate finance function.
- Ensure timely and accurate financial reports and analysis.
- Daily/monthly monitor cash flow and prepare cash flow forecast
- Prepare and maintain cash flow analyses as needed
- Analyze monthly financial statements (balance sheet, income statement, and statement of cash flows) and effectively convey analysis to staff as requested.
- Prepare annual budget with effective control.
- Manage monthly planning and yearly budget process in conjunction with line management (PYP budget plan, MYP budget plan, Admin budget plan, marketing budget plan).
- Assist line management in preparation of operational budgets.
- Oversea billing and collection policies and procedures.
- Manage Cash collections from students/ parents and maintain and account for all student activity funds.
- Check all payment approved by Chairman or Head of School before expansion.
- Handle all legal and tax document that involve with school finance.
- Initiate and maintain good relationship with bank and other finance partners.
- Administer payroll for all school employees including all appropriate deductions. Present the monthly payroll to the Head of School for checking and signing.
- Process payroll and report payroll taxes for the organization.
- Prepare regular reports for the Head of School to include profit/loss, cash flow and current balance.
- Attend management meetings, school management meetings, others meeting as required.
- Administer and record all approved payments.
- Administer and record all revenue invoicing. Submit tuition invoices to the Head of School for checking and signing.
- Prepare and manage all purchase office supplies, stationary and other materials and equipment’s required in coordination with Admin Manager and ensure that stock stationary for offices are well recorded and under control.
- Review and submit financial reports daily, monthly at any campus regarding to administration to the Chairman for review and approval.
- Ensure that Accounting Unit requests are resolved and communicated in a timely manner to internal and external parties.
- Master or bachelor degree in Finance/accoutant or relevant certificate;
- At least a years professional knowledge & experience in advance external affair and admission
- Excellent communication & analysis skill
- Good command in Ms-office and email
- Be able to respond well to multi- tasks and pressure
- Good problem-solving skill
- Easy going, friendly, helpful, honest, patient, and hard working.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates are warmly invited to submit resume with cover letter to Asia-Pacific Fredfort International School by #1923, St 6A, Sangkat Chhroy Chanvar, Khan Chhroy Chanvar, Phnom Penh, Cambodia. Phone: 023 432 449 / 011 979 079 or
Contact Person : Hean Thareth
Telephone : 092/081 2 04 04 2
Website : www.afisedu.com
Note: For any applicant submitting through email, please kindly state your preferred position in your SUBJECT. As much as we’d like to, we cannot respond to all applicants, only short list candidate will be contacted.
- Address #1923, St 6A, Sangkat Chhroy Chanvar, Khan Chhroy Chanvar, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
- Experience 0- 2 Years