Transinex Travel is the Asian innovator and leader of purposeful and conscious Youth and Student travel. Their key travel experiences range from Education to Adventure, Cultural Participation to Personal Satisfaction and Learning to Discovery.
Established since 1972 as a full-fledged IATA travel agent, Transinex Pte Ltd has evolved over the years from tours to focus on group travel, especially in travel with pedagogical and cultural involvement with the local communities of various destinations in the Asia Pacific, America and Europe. Transinex has built a wide range of programs from educational learning journeys, sports exchanges and music exchanges to international festivals and conferences.
[TRANSINEX PTE LTD] [FULL-TIME MANAGEMENT TRAINEE]
- Manage and coordinate all marketing projects, advertising, social media, promotional activities and ensuring that they are carried out efficiently.
- Understand each department’s daily processes and goals to be familiar with our business.
- Provide administrative support to the Senior Manager in Singapore Head Office and Kuala Lumpur Office (online meeting, cold call and follow up). Update daily report to Head Office and Mentor in charge.
- Oversea Job Training to Singapore and Malaysia
- Good Chinese and English communication (both verbal and written)
- Adaptable to changing environments as well as situations involving different cultures, languages and working styles.
- Adept in computer skills: Excel, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint.
- Multitasking, detailed-oriented, flexible and good interpersonal skills.
- At least 6 months availability or more than 6 months availability.
- Working time: Monday to Saturday.
- Salary: Negotiable
- Meal allowance: Negotiable
- Can travel to the office.
- To be trained with a business model from an international environment (staff from ASEAN countries).
- Travel and training opportunities overseas in ASEAN countries (air-ticket, meals and accommodation will be covered).
Please send your English application with title: Cambodia Management Trainee – Full name to [email protected] HP/WhatsApp: +855 92 199 936
- Address No 17, Str 306, Sangkat Boeung Keng Kang I, Khan Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh
- Salary Offer Negotiable
- Experience 0- 2 Years