- Keep all Licenses, Certificates (Environmental, Tax, or others), Permits, and Legal Agreements for our 2 Legal Companies, our 2 Plants up to date. Maintain and Report the status of all these items.
- Review all Legal Agreements/Contracts in all Departments of the company and ensure that they are in compliance with prevailing Government Laws. If needed liase with Legal Department of our Headquarters and/or Legal Consultant firms;
- Keep all Licenses, and Insurance policies updated for company owned vehicles;
- Arrange for Visa, Stay Permits and other needed permits for Expatriates;
- Performs duties assigned by the Country Manager;
- Age: 25-35 years;
- Education: Bachelor/Master Degree in Law is preferred;
- Experience: At least 3 to 5 year’s experience in General Affairs or Legal Affairs;
- Type: analytical, detailed, highly organized, strong time management, strong communicator, strong negotiator, outgoing personality;
- Competencies: meeting the TOA DNA;
- Computer: proficient in Microsoft Office;
- Language: proficient in Burmese and English;
How To Apply
How candidate can apply for your job. You can leave your contact information to receive hard copy application or any detailed guide for application.
023 955 551 / 087 915 132
Interested candidates may send their CV(s) to us by using the information mentioned in the contact detail.
- Salary Offer N/A
- Experience 0- 2 Years