- Planning concepts by studying relevant information and materials.
- Illustrating concepts by designing examples of art arrangement, size, type size and style and submitting them for approval.
- Preparing finished art by operating necessary equipment and software.
- Coordinating with outside agencies, art services, web designer, marketing, printers, and colleagues as necessary.
- Contributing to team efforts by accomplishing tasks as needed.
- Creating a wide range of graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites with software such as Photoshop.
- Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements when necessary.
- Experience as a graphic designer or in related field.
- Proficiency with required desktop publishing tools, including Photoshop, InDesign Quark, and Illustrator.
- A strong eye for visual composition.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Able to give and receive constructive criticism.
- Understanding of marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design.
Phone:011 688 009
Email: [email protected]
Address:No. 279-281Eo, Kampuchea Krom (St. 128), Mittapheap Sangkat, Prampir Meakkakra Khan, Phnom Penh Capital, Cambodia
- Address :No. 279-281Eo, Kampuchea Krom (St. 128), Mittapheap Sangkat, Prampir Meakkakra Khan, Phnom Penh Capital, Cambodia
- Salary Offer negotaible
- Qualification Experience as a graphic designer or in related field
- Experience 0- 2 Years