Location of Position (City): Phnom Penh
Position Title: Graphic Designer
Department: Aii Language Centers
Report To (Direct Report):
Report To (Divisional/Functional Report): Chairman
Founded by Oknha Dr. Mengly J. Quach, Mengly J. Quach Education (MJQE) is incorporated and registered in Cambodia as a private limited company with commercial registration No. 00004787. MJQE Schools are accredited by the Ministry of Education, Youth and Sport.
Mengly J. Quach Education is one of the leading companies in Cambodia. With successful growth
and expansion of the company, we are looking to strengthen our workforce.
Mengly J. Quach Education support services include division such as finance, administration, information technology, human resources, internal audit and many more, which form the back-bone for the stable functioning of the company.
Overall Purpose of the Role:
To involve a creative and systematic plan to solve a problem or achieve certain objectives, with the use of images, symbols or even words. It is visual communication and the aesthetic expression of concepts and ideas using various graphic elements and tools.
- Designs and layout of electronic and print materials for Aii, CSL Program, TESOL House programs and events (poster, banner, logos, invitations, postcards, name cards, etc.)
- Designs graphic related to Aii, AiiLC and CSL Program, TESOL House.
- Assists Aii, AiiLC, CSL Program & TESOL House Sales and Marketing Team with creative concepts for both online and on ground marketing.
- Works closely with Aii, AiiLC, MJQCLC & TESOL House Web Developer.
- Plans concept by studying information and materials.
- Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
- Completes projects by coordinating with requesters.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending design workshops; reviewing professional publications; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Collect and archive all the completed tasks.
- Prepares final layout by marking and pasting up finished copy and art.
- Obtains approval of concept by submitting rough layout for approval.
- Other tasks assigned by Chairman and President.
- A bachelor degree in Information Technology or related fields.
- Computer Knowledge
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Excellent problem solving skills, and able to use initiative
- Ability to patiently work with people from a variety of backgrounds, cultures, religious views
- Ability to calmly manage and prioritize multiple tasks
- An approachable and friendly spirit, easy to smile and a can-do attitude
- Excellent computer skills with the MS Office Suite and proficient with Social Media
- Ability to understand and keep within a budget
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written in English
- Strong administrative and organizational skills
How To Apply
Contact Person: Ms. Song Chariya
Phone: 012 797939
Email: 012 797939
Email: [email protected]
Website: http://www.ais.edu.kh; www.aii.edu.kh; www.mjqeducation.edu.kh , www.mjqjob.com
Address: 217ABCD, Mao Tse Tong Blvd., Phnom Penh, Kingdom of Cambodia