- Developing concepts, graphics and layouts for product illustrations.
- Determining size and arrangement of copy and illustrative material, as well as font style and size
- Obtains approval of concept by submitting rough layout for approval.
- Prepares finished copy and art by operating typesetting, printing, and similar equipment; and purchasing from vendors.
- Prepares final layout by marking and pasting up finished copy and art.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Other tasks as assigned by Direct Manager.
- Bachelor in Architectural Structural Design
- 2 years’ experience in Building Construction Field.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Be confident, assertive and independent
- Good communication and negotiation skill in English
- Computer skills: electronic mark-up software, word processing, excel spread sheet, database, AutoCAD
How To Apply
- Address No. 225, the corner of St. 51 and St. 310 Boeung Keng Kang 1 (BKK1)
- Salary Offer Negotiation
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Experience 0- 2 Years