Job Summary: Describe the purpose of the position. This should be a concise statement that sums up the role in one or two short sentences.
This primary purpose of this position is to provide support to Marketing Department in improving advertisements to promote sales by designing variety of products such as poster, newsletter, brochures and advertising materials.
Job Description (Responsibilities): Use action words to describe what the position is expected to deliver and to whom it is accountable.
• Design artworks required by the company such as: Newspaper, Magazine, Billboard, Banner, Leaflet, Poster, Booklet, Folder, Backdrop, Mockup house sign, Business card, Desk & Wall Calendar, X-stand & I-stand, Diary book, Parking Sign, T-Shirt & Cap, Safety sign, Traffic Sign, Umbrella & Parasol, Post Card, Envelope
• Prepare and send artworks to printing house
• Selecting proper materials for publishing
• Check the quality of finished artworks from printing house
• Decorate and photograph mocking house and edit pictures for certain use
• Preparing and checking every design artwork for advertisement through
• Other Tasks assigned by Manager.
Job Specification (Requirements): List the minimum qualifications: education, experience, knowledge, skills and behaviors the applicant needs to possess and any special requirements of the job.
• Bachelor’s degree in graphic arts, design, communications, or related field
• 3-5 years of experience in graphic design
• Knowledge of Adobe Photos Shop, Illustrator, Sketch, InDesign, and other graphic design software
• Able to perform application of Photoshop, Illustrator, and other design programs
• Ability to work methodically and meet deadline
• Good organization skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong analytical skills
• Excellent eyes for details
How To Apply
- Salary Offer Negotiable
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Experience 2-5 Years