* Graphic Design
• Work closely with Art Directors (2) to support ULS project work for both print and digital communications. This will include both print and digital projects;
• Technical/conceptual drawings to support projects;
• Photo touch up with emphasis on basic skin/complexion adjustments, cropping, lighting adjustments, etc.;
• Layout support with religious adherence to proper grid structures and document integrity, following branding guide and in-house design file requirements;
• Setting up workflows for templates work such as social media posts and other campaigns;
• Being on call to continue work in coordination with other designers;
• Contribute to creative meetings for concepts and ideas.
* Media Development
• Work closely with Social Media Manager to plan out graphic and media needs;
• Shoot photos and occasional video of events to support social media;
• Quick editing for fast sharing on social media channels with emphasis on Facebook and IG;
• Edit short walk-and-talk videos with some graphics and proper audio and graphic layovers for branding;
• Help ideate ways that ULS can engage local audiences through online media;
• Note that the division of work may shift from week to week – new tasks in new areas are likely;
• Develop storyboards or photo-storyboards for internal videos or noncomplex video production tasks
- Working hours: Up to 48 hours per week; primary work days shall be Monday to Friday 9 AM – 6 PM with occasional offsite work. Work outside of office hours will be required on occasions.
- Location: Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
- Reports to: This position reports to the Art Directors.
- Compensation: ULS is offering a competitive base salary commensurate with experience.
- Benefits: This position comes with international medical coverage and unlimited holiday/leave.
* Education &Experience
- Four-year university degree or technical degree in media, communications, design or similar preferred, but direct experience in related field will be considered;
- “Can do” attitude, willing to spend time researching and learning independently when new tasks come up. Must be a self-starter;
- Passion for commercial art and design with a close eye for detail;
- Knowledge of typography, photography, layout, video production, and printing techniques;
- Familiarity with design aspects and constraints of web layout, email campaigns, social media design etc.;
- Extremely organized – from digital asset organization to detailed use of styles in InDesign and Illustrator, we expect this position to always keep things organized with an aim toward maximum efficiency;
- Strong familiarity with Adobe suite with emphasis on Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop; familiarity with InCopy also helpful;
- Basic video editing in common applications such as Adobe Premier, Animate and/or After Effects or similar helpful;
- Native Khmer and high level of English proficiency, confident enough to spot typoos and mistakes in both languages
* Desired but not required
- Photography experience or willingness to learn, specifically in relation to candid event photography, basic lighting, basic photo editing and organization of photo shoots;
- Drawing and illustration skills, both hand drawing or technical drawing useful.
How To Apply
012 252 837
- Salary Offer Negotiable
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Experience 0- 2 Years