– Ensure accurate processing of membership application for new membership, withdrawal of membership, absent membership, etc.
– Attend meeting and take minutes of meeting
– Generate reports for meeting
– Plan, co-ordinate and attend New Members Introduction Evenings
– Plan and co-ordinate Interviewing Sessions for potential Members
– Respond to Membership correspondences related to resignation, permanent membership, absent membership, death, divorce, renewal of term membership, etc.
– Organize membership package for new Members
– Conducts Club tours to potential Members
– Updates and maintains the Membership system
– Relieve Front Office duty as and when required
– Any other duties assigned from time to time by the Membership Manager
– Attend to existing and new membership enquiries and be involved in membership recruitment program
– Maintain and update membership records, facilities and resources
– Administer Membership policies and practices
– Manage Waiting List and admission procedure
– Develop written operating procedure
– Attend Committee meetings and proficient in minutes taking
– Coordinate Introduction and Interview Sessions
– Maintain records and managing systems
– Prepare Notices, Circulars and assist in Annual General Meeting proceedings
– Compile monthly reports and statistics
– Membership projects and reviews.
– Good at Communication
– Good command of spoken and/or written of Chinese.
– Basic MS office (Word, Excel & Power point)
– Good presentation skills.
– Excellent organizational, interpersonal and Problem-solving skills, willing to work hard.
- Address Sangkat 04, Preah Sihanouk
- Experience 0- 2 Years