* Job Summary:
To drive commercial loan teams in Head Office to achieve their lending targets through planning and monitoring of overall performance, building of clients base and maintaining of existing client relationships; To provide value-added comments in the Credit Appraisal Report for CCHO and/or CCBOD approval as well as to monitor the loan portfolio to loan quality for the continued profitability of the Bank.
** Job Description
– Facilitate/support Head of Department to propose to develop new commercial loan products, policies and pricing strategies based on market needs to boost and achieve loan targets.
– Drive Unit’s performance through designing work, assigning tasks and continuous performance tracking, coaching and feedback to ensure and maintain high performing team spirit.
– Provide value added comments in the Credit Appraisal Report for CCHO and/or CCBOD approval as well as to monitor the loan portfolio to loan quality and continued profitability of the Bank.
– Prepare pre-deal paper for management consideration prior to submission of formal loan application.
– Filter and facilitate in the presentation of the cases submitted to Credit Committee for final decision with non-prejudiced/merit comment.
– Ensure all commercial loan applications reviewed/prepared/
recommended are fully complied to all ABA policies and procedures with audit recommendations to avoid any reputational or financial risk.
– Coach the team to properly assess creditworthiness of the client for proposing to Credit Committees for approval of the credit proposals.
– Provide commercial lending technical training and other soft skills related to it to equip the team with the right skillsets and mindsets for the role.
– Handle tasks assigned by Line Manager.
– Build client base and maintain the relationships with the client to secure the loan and take it as an opportunity to further cross-sell other banking products.
– Explore business opportunities with corporate clients as well as personal customer, discussing their financial requirements and providing appropriate financial advice and services.
– Process the registration of title deeds at local authority and land office to acquire the legal evidence of clients’ rights to ownership of the property.
– Coordinate loan contracts and arrange loan disbursement timely and accurately to fulfill clients’ needs and satisfaction (for Head Office clients).
– Take time getting to know customers through understanding the rationality of their transactions.
– Deepen client relationship to achieve goals through daily sales activities and occasional sales promotions.
– Conduct market research and data analysis to understand the lending market conditions and update management for any revision needed for existing terms and conditions or policies in order to boost loan growth with highest asset quality.
– Stay abreast of new types of loans and other financial services and products in the market to better meet clients’ needs.
– Act as a role model within the team to question, listen and give actionable feedback carefully in order to create a productive work atmosphere towards “speak up culture”.
– Bachelor’s degree in finance and banking, accounting or any relevant field.
– Minimum 5 years of working experiences in business banking or commercial lending function with at least one year in managerial position.
– Sound credit evaluation and analysis skills with extensive business insights related to commercial loans in Cambodia context.
– Sound analytical skills and conceptual risks in regard to commercial lending market in Cambodia.
– Sound financial literacy and ability to interpret and analyze financial statements (audited and/or management reports) of the business in order to access repayment capacity and financial soundness of the clients.
– Sense of judgement and common sense with both qualitative and quantitative tools to provide sound and comprehensive analysis/evaluation on complex credit applications.
– In-depth knowledge of the bank branch operations, rules and regulations, laws, granting loans, and credit risk management.
– Excellent client relationship management, communication, negotiation, problem solving and interpersonal skills.
– Demonstrated leadership & management and ability to motivate and empower team members.
– Presentation skills and professionalism.
– Ability to use and communicate in both Khmer and English and/or other languages.
– Proficient Microsoft Office and Bank’s software.
How To Apply
* Interested and qualified applicants should submit only your updated covering letter and CV stating the position you apply for with current photo (4×6) through our E-mail: [email protected] or call via 098 630 108
- Salary Offer Negotiable
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Experience 5- 10 Years