** Location: Head Office, Phnom Penh (01 Post).
** Job Summary:
As a Head for compliance and fraud system, you will be responsible to oversee the compliance and fraud department systems functionality, to be in line with ABA standards to achieve the objectives of the Division in terms of system applications. You will ensure all necessary systems of the department are effectively implemented and fulfil the existing requirement as well as gaps identified between the
** Job Description
– Review the technical and business workflow to have it documented and confirmed for existing and new products.
– Manage the testing and coordination with other department on new channel launch UAT and Live Check.
– Manage the delivery of ABA internal CRs and new products by working with involved department staff and developers of Flexcube (FC) / Flextool (FT) / ClickView (CV).
– Manage the delivery of vendor system CRs by working with vendor support teams or product SMEs.
– Support BA compliance and Fraud, Data Analyst, IT Support by coordinating with other Department (scoping, calibration, configuration, change releases, migrations, etc.).
– Track and report jointly with Head of AML and Fraud for all Projects and CRs where both departments are involved.
– Manage the transition between Coral and Alissa for compliance (Migration).
– Follow up on FCM change request (CR) and estimated time of delivery with vendor, and with related stakeholders.
– Track update on Alissa progress and supervise the deployment.
– Plan the launch on Alissa for Fraud by working closely with the Chief compliance officer and Head of Fraud department.
- Bachelor or master’s degree in IT or project management.
- 3 – 6 years’ experience in Business analysis, IT support, Project management.
- Good knowledge of compliance / fraud environment.
- Good project management and IT skill and ability to effectively manage multiple tasks.
- Strong problem solving and decision-making skill.
- Good understanding of industry’s trends and issues.
- Fluent English (writing, speaking, listening).
- Good communication skills and proactivity.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit only your updated covering letter and CV stating the position you apply for with current photo (4×6) through our E-mail: [email protected] or call via 098 630 108
- Salary Offer Negotiable
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Experience 2-5 Years