Roles & Responsibilities:
– Set and lead sales and marketing strategy for the country. Advocate and communicate strategy to cross-functional teams and senior leadership.
– Delivering on goals for the markets and drive sales performance to meet growth expectations.
– Establish credibility with senior-level executives and serve as a trusted advisor.
– Coordinating commercial activities with local partner and resellers.
– Based in Cambodia.
– Proven ability to grow and lead a Sales team with a strong track record of success in sales, and in driving Sales and Marketing teams.
– Experience developing strategic relationships with accounts, connecting with/influencing decisions at the leadership-level across corporations.
– Fluent in speaking and writing in English and Khmer. Proficiency in other languages (e.g. French, Thai, Burmese) is an advantage.
– Prior experience/ knowledge in cybersecurity, system integration, and digital networking.
– Excellent project management, interpersonal, and organizational skills with an entrepreneurial mindset.
– Ability to effectively operate flexibly in a fast-paced, constantly evolving team environment, navigate through ambiguity and work with minimal guidance.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and qualified candidates, please email your CV / Resume (including your current and expected salary) and recent photograph to [email protected].
- Salary Offer Negotiable
- Experience 0- 2 Years