- Ensuring stores have enough stock.
- Making sure suppliers have enough stock to meet demand.
- Overseeing the ordering and packaging process.
- Monitoring stock levels.
- Tracking products through depots to make sure they arrive at their destination.
- Overseeing arrival of product
- Collecting and analyzing supply chain data.
- Recommending improvements to boost performance and reduce costs.
- Coordinating with other professionals to implement changes and new systems.
- Create processes and methods to gather supply chain data.
- Analyze data to identify problematic areas and suggest improvements.
- Plan and implement supply chain optimization.
Oversee inventory procedures.
- Discover the most cost-effective shipping modes and schedules.
- Evaluate vendor operations (e.g. freight forwarders) according to quality standards.
- Collaborate with IT professionals to implement effective systems.
- Tracks KPI and report on supply chains performance.
- Review and analyze gathered data to locate was areas in the supply chain process and develop methods to improve.
- Research partner companies and seek to negotiate best price contract to increase business revenue.
- Maintain a friendly and professional relationship with vendors while promoting company initiatives and values.
- Seek to improve all aspects of the supply chain department by reviewing current methodology and processes.
- Reconcile physically all supply chain products with that of invoice and supply documents.
- Prepare invoice and documentation of product to be supplied to retail outlets
- Perform physical stock checks in a warehouse or stockrooms.
- Check examine quality of materials before arranging dispatches though supply chains.
- Troubleshoot and resolve customer issues relating to supply of products.
- Implement best standard in supply chains activities.
- Check, inspect and manage material return from retail stores.
- Develop requirements and standards such as: packaging, procurement, delivery
- University degree. Preferably on Social or Legal Sciences.
- Specialty in Accountant or Business Management.
- Graduate studies in Management (Master, PhD).
- 3 year Experience in Logistics & warehouse manager.
- Knowledge of logistics and warehouse management system.
- High level of English and French. Capacity to attend international meetings and presentations
- Five years’ experience in logistics and warehouse Department.
- Five years’ experience in managing teams.
- Team Management.
- Communication and Interpersonal Skills.
- Conflict Resolution.
Phone : 092768885/098710642
Email : [email protected]
Address : Phnom Penh #250-252 Monivong Blvd, Sangkat Boeung RaingKhan Doun Penh, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
- Salary Offer Negotiable
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Experience 2-5 Years