- Responsible for obtaining profitable results through the sales team by developing the team through motivation, counseling, skills development, and product knowledge development.
- Manage the sales administration function, operational performance reporting, streamlining processes and systems wherever possible, and advising senior management on maximizing business relationships and creating an environment where customer service can flourish.
- Responsible for managing the growing sales team, developing a business plan covering sales, revenue, and expense controls, and promoting the organization’s presence throughout the country.
- Assist in the development of the annual sales plan and achievement of KPIs
- Responsible for monitoring the performance of the sales team by establishing processes involving the system of reports and communications
- Responsible for Operation vendor on-boarding team
- Personally, observe the performance of the whole sales team on a regular basis.
- What do you bring to the table?
- Bachelor’s/College Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Mass Communications, Marketing or equivalent.
- Proven sales experience preferably with F&B industry or in e-commerce or start-ups
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Experience working with Salesforce.com or similar CRM
- At least 8 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- At least 5 years of experience managing a team
- Familiarity with different sales techniques and pipeline management
- Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and driven
How To Apply
How candidate can apply for your job. You can leave your contact information to receive hard copy application or any detailed guide for application.
How to apply:
- Contact through phone contact
- Email by using email address provided in the contact details or applied through link
- Head of Sales (link)
- Government Affair Manager (link)
- Finance Planning Manager (link)
- Billing Manager (link)
- Digital Payment Manger (link)
- Salary range: Competitive base salary, plus variable with no ceiling!
What we offer:
- Steep learning curve
- Friendly and good working culture
- International, caring, hard-working and fun colleagues!
- Regular company and team events
- Responsibility from day one in a fast-growing and global company
- To follow Cambodian and International laws
Deadline : Our pandas are hungry to meet you, and will be reviewing your CV to get back to you asap!
- Address Building No.88, Street 384, Phum 7, Tuol Svay Prey Ti Pir Sangkat, Chamkar Mon Khan, Phnom Penh Capital, Cambodia
- Salary Offer N/A
- Experience 0- 2 Years