- Maintains organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program, counseling managers on candidate selection, conducting and analyzing exit interviews, recommending changes.
- Developing and implementing HR policies and procedures.
- Measure employee satisfaction and identify areas that require improvement.
- Review and adjust internal policies and legal standard.
- Monitor and review performance evaluation all employee.
- Ensure staff ability is high discipline, vocation and harmony
- Manage good environment, safety and security all brand
- Actively develop and maintain contacts with job agency and various recruitment channels.
- Be able to use Khmer & English, Chinese is preferable.
- Have 5 or 7 years up experience in HR or HR Manager files.
- Understand about the employee system in Cambodia.
- Recruitment Skill (select candidate, interview & negotiate).
- In-depth knowledge of labor law in Cambodia.
- Degree/Master in Human Resources or related field.
- Must have management skill.
How To Apply
Tel: 017 999 628 / 081 969 004
Email: [email protected]
- Address #46, St. 596, Sangkat BoengKak 2, Khan Toulkok, Phnom Penh, Kingdom Cambodia
- Salary Offer Negotiable
- Qualification Master's Degree
- Experience 2-5 Years