- Manage Employee Personnel Movement (In and Out Staff’s and workers)
- Assist in Managing staffs training and development
- Participate in developing and monitor implementation of policies guidelines and procedures in the office and Farm.
- Develop the plan of capacity building and appropriate training for the staff
- Build capacity of staff, policies and guidelines requirement
- Manage the employment offer letter, employment contract, salary adjustment/promotion, resignation and termination.
- Able to work on processing Documents under different Ministries in Cambodia
- Monitoring of office stationaries and uniforms
- Issuing Company ID to new employees
- Issuing office stationery for new comers
- Another task assigned by manager
- Strong leadership and management skills.
- Proven knowledge and understanding of human resource function an advantage
- Excellent Communication Skills both English and Khmer
- Computer Skills (Microsoft Offices – Word, Excel, Power Point, Internet Research and Emails)
- Strong Knowledge of Cambodian Labor Law and regulations
- Ability to prioritize and plan effectively
- Strong commitment and vision
- Any other delegated tasks from CEO.
Salary, equal to experience and skills. Salary can be substantially increased as performance is proven.
Benefits including: Housing, meals, health care, dental, maternity (parental leave), advanced education funding, profit sharing, and more.
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration major in Management
- At least 1 – 2 years of experience in human resource and administrative systems management.
- Knowledge of office administrative management
- A dynamic personality willing to solve problems and make things work
- Fluent in Khmer and English. Other languages would be an advantage.
- Pro-active, independent, quick thinker, able to problem solve ‘on the go’
- Ability to represent Our Farm and Food in the public
- Ability to multi-task – work on many projects simultaneously
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office Application, internet, and email.
- Ability to work to strict deadlines and work well under pressure.
- Friendly and outgoing personality, as making key working relationships will be important
- Ability to learn the new things, to work flexible hours, to travel and stay locally and nationally
- Ability to take constructive criticism on board and makes adjustments accordingly
- Receptive and open to new ideas and ready to develop new initiatives
How To Apply
- Baby Brid Company Ltd.
- 093 334 126
- 087 692 122
- 096 884 6001
- [email protected]
Address Damnak Chang’aeur, Prey Thum Sangkat, Kaeb Municipality, Kep Province, Cambodia
- Salary Offer Negotiable
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Experience 2-5 Years