- Recruit &Selection
- Define strategies to source qualified candidates to fill the vacancy in the company.
- Involve in recruitment process ie shortlist, interview, selection and Job offer letter, employment contract & induction.
1.2 Staff Probation & Evaluation
- Coordinate with line manager to design Job Description & set KPI for all team members
- Process document support for staff movement ie promotion, transfer, resignation & termination.
1.3 Payroll Salary
- prepare monthly payroll twice per month
- Prepare bonus, incentive and allowance for all staffs.
- Check & verify the worker wage report
- Verify staff leave, attendance, hardship and OT
1.4 HR Policy
- Identify & support the current HR policy, form, process and procedure for reviewing complied to labor law & company goal.
Announce, implement the HR policies and procedures which approved by top management.
- BA in Business Admin
- 2-3 Work experience in Construction Industry is plus
- Computer literate (Ms. Word/Excel and other is plus)
- High commitment, good relationship, proactive
HOW TO APPLY
- Interested candidates can also submit their applications with specific format mentioned below to email address: [email protected] or [email protected]
Tel: 017 617 817 / 098 878 999
Noted: Email Subject must be titled: Apply for Name-Position(E.g. Apply for HR-Manager)
Application must be in PDF or MS Word format not to exceed 2MB size
The file must be named : Applicant’s Name_Position Apply_CV.pdf (E.g. Sok San_HR-Manager_CV.pdf)
- Qualification BA in Business Admin
- Experience 0- 2 Years