• Ensure the policy and procedure are communicate, understood and adhered by all employees.
• Handle staff related accidents and others related claim to insurance company or NSSF.
• Monitor and update the company insurance matter and handle the insurance claim
• Manage day to day HR Operation Admin (Staff house, Cleaner and Security)
• Assist to conduct & arrange the recruitment of new employees
• Organize and monitor the staff performance appraisal, for the probation completion and annual appraisal.
• Control Staff attendance, overtime and day off
• Assist to arrange training and monitor training data;
• Conduct staff welfare and counselling and solve conflicts;
• Assist to organize events (annual party, company trip, team building, CSR, etc.);
• Be the point of contact regarding the admin & HR works and other client entities.
• Facilitate and ensure fairness in disciplinary and grievance procedures.
• Assist in handling any matters with local authorities regarding HR & Admin in the company.
• Assist to draft job descriptions;
Job Responsibilities at Farm:
• Work closely with Farm Manager on daily human resource and administrative works;
• Maintain the standard operating procedures and human resources management;
• Ensure smooth working environment at the Farm;
• Provide overall support to each department for HR related issues
• Perform other duties as required.
- Working from Monday – Friday
- Competitive salary
- Travel and phone allowance
- Food allowance
- Monthly perfect attendance bonus
- Yearly increment
- Seniority pay
- AL, Sick Leave, Special Leave & Public holiday follow Cambodia labor law
- NSSF & FORTE (Health & GPA Insurance)
- Annual trip & party
• University degree in administration, HR management or other relevant disciplines;
• Good command of English (both oral and written);
• At least 2 years of experiences on HR and administrative tasks and manufacturing is advantage.
• Good computer skills on MS Office;
• Able to work under pressure and deadline;
• Ability to deal with different people in a professional manner
• Ability to manage multi-tasks with effective and efficient results
• Management and Leadership skills
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
How To Apply
Tel: 070 983 555 / 070 981 555
Email: [email protected]
- Address PP Office: #16, Street 558, Boeung Kak 1, Toul Kork, Phnom Penh.
- Salary Offer $400-$700
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Experience 0- 2 Years