- Manage the whole recruitment and selection process / develop recruitment policy and strategy
- Implement and revise HR strategies, policies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Prepare HR planning budget & HR planning and forecasting activities
- Implement a competitive compensation payroll and others benefit system
- Managing staff attendant report for daily
- Measuring employee satisfaction and identifying areas that require improvement
- Conducted training program including (TNA) training needs assessment and monitoring training programs.
- Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource representing the organization at hearings Cambodian requirements; conducting investigations; maintaining records; representing the organization at hearings.
- Ensure legal compliance with labor law Ministry of Cambodia.
- Other task will assigned by CEO
- Bachelor Degree in Business admin or related field
- At least 3-5 years of relevant experiences
- Have experience in HR and admin supervisor
- Good spoken and written English
- Able to use Ms. Office package (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Project)
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skill
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong commitment in performing all tasks
How To Apply
093 766 695 /012 585 498
#93-95, St 217 Monireth, Sangkat Phsar Derm Kor, Khan Tuol Kok, Phnom Penh
- Salary Offer Negotiable
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Experience 2-5 Years