Assist and support HR Manager to
•Responsible for the management of the day-to-day operations of all HR personnel administrative matters including Recruitment, Training & Development, Performance Management, Compensation & Benefit, Employee Relations and other administration.
•Update and review HR policies, procedures & guidelines and enforce organization values.
•Ensure that company’s policies, procedures and company’s regulation are aligned with labor law.
•Liaise with service provider to ensure that monthly report (SSO and PND), Payroll, Visa & Work permit for expatriate staff are accurately and timely.
•Provide prompt advices and resolutions to Line Managers and management team on HR related issues.
•Oversee all tasks and matters related to the office administration.
• Working day: 5.5 days per week (Mon – Fri : 8.00 – 17.00, SAT : 8.00 – 12.00)
• Meal and Travelling Allowance
• Bonus depend on company performance
• Accidental Insurance
• Clothing Allowance
• Other benefits compliance by Labor Law ( NSSF , Seniority Pay etc.)
• Bachelor’s Degree in related field
• Minimum of 0-2 years of responsible experience in Human resource field
• Have good personality
• Have service mind and good manners
• Have good communication in English
• Be responsible and enthusiastic
How To Apply
Interested individuals meeting above requirements should send their CVs, covering letter and study record (Transcript) through e-mail address at [email protected] and contact number 069 897 277.
- Address #43, Norodom Blvd, Sangkat Phsar Thmey 3, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh
- Experience 0- 2 Years