- Preparing or updating employment records related to hiring, transferring, promoting and terminating.
- Explaining human resources policies, procedures, laws, and standard to new and exiting employee.
- Ensuring new hire paperwork is completed and processed
- Informing job applicants of job duties, responsibilities, benefits, schedules, working conditions, promotion opportunities, etc.
- Addressing any employment relations issues, such as work complaints, and harassment allegations.
- Prepare Payroll
- Processing all personnel action forms and ensuring proper approval.
- Overseeing hiring process, which includes coordinating job posts, reviewing resumes, and performing reference checks.
- Management of office equipment.
- Maintaining a clean and enjoyable working environment
- Handling external or internal communication or management systems
- Managing clerical or other administrative staff
- Organizing, arranging and coordinating meetings
- Sorting and distributing incoming and outgoing post
- Undertake any other duties in relation to the job scope as assigned by your superior form time to time
- Fresh Graduate Bachelor or year 3 in relate field
- Have experience in sale or relate this job scope
- Good communication with customer and team
- Be honesty, good behavior, hard work, flexible
- High responsible, high commitment
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadline
How To Apply
Tel: 085 869 888
Email: [email protected]
- Address #4902 St. Betong, Phum Trea, Sangkat Stoeung Meanchey, Khan Mean Chey, Phnom Penh.
- Salary Offer Negotiable
- Qualification Bachelor's Degree