Computes employee take-home pay based on time records, benefits, and taxes
• Answers staff questions about wages, deductions, attendance, and time records
• Receives and coordinates requests for leave and other absences
• Adheres to payroll policies and procedures (company) and complies with relevant law.
• Performs the distribution of wages through issuance of paper checks or direct transfers to employees’ bank accounts
• Working with Ministry of Labor Law (NSSF)
• Other tasks assign by Manager
Bachelor Degree in Human Resource or related to fields.
• 1 year experiences in HR Payroll
• Be able to use Microsoft Office (word, excel, etc…….)
• Be able to communication in English, good attitude and willing to learn
How To Apply
Contact Person: HR Department
Address: #705Eo, Monivong Blvd, Beong Keng Kong III, khan Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
Phone: Number 015334949/017615125
Email: [email protected]/[email protected]
- Salary Offer $400Up
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Experience 0- 2 Years