- Proactively identify and recruit passive job seekers.
- Identify employer branding opportunities to collaborate with the company’s marketing team and present a strong representation of the company
- Lead direct sourcing recruiting activities for a wide variety of positions, utilizing multiple sourcing and attraction channels
- Proven expertise in direct sourcing techniques including search LinkedIn, attraction advertising and social media recruiting
- The credibility and excellent communication skills to effectively communicate with all levels of management in a face paced growing environment
- Strong interest in tech based HR solutions and process improvements
- Effective communicator
- Serve as a strategic communications partner by providing counsel to managers in the development of appropriate messaging and engagement opportunities to employees in support of key business priorities, initiatives, and activities
- Assist with the development of positioning, messaging, and branding to leverage employees as brand advocates internally and externally
- Collect timely data to support business initiatives; evaluate and apply the data to support decisions and communicate data as necessary to enable stakeholders to track progress and create actions that drive positive employee engagement
- Partner closely with Talent Development team to devise and implement signature programs and experiences that achieve the overall strategy.
- Ensure there is a feedback loop for employees to encourage innovation and promote ideas for continuous improvement
- Create plans to drive change and improve the overall employee experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Management or related field.
- 4 years of experience in candidate recruiting required.
- Experience in HR is desirable.
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Recruiting experience within construction & real estate are plus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal, negotiation, and communication skills.
- Be able to work under tight timeline.
- Ability to interface and communicate with all levels of the organization.
- Ability to be discreet and handle confidential, sensitive information.
- Must be a self-starter, problem-solver, and one who is able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Good in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
How To Apply
Tel: 085 228 168 / 098 472 168
Email: [email protected]
- Address B2-109, B2-110, Elysee Building, Diamond Island, Sangkat Tonle Bassac, Khan Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh
- Salary Offer Negotiable