- Oversee the whole human resource functions for the company.
- Developing and administering human resources plans, policies and procedures.
- Planning, leading, organizing, and controlling HR and Admin department
- Manage and support recruitment of the company and ensure all the vacancies posts are filled on time.
- Contributing to the development of HR department to align with company objectives
- Oversee the improvement and implementation on company’s compensation
- Developing, analyzing and updating the company’s evaluation program
- Developing, revising, and recommending personnel policies and procedures
- Maintaining and revising the company’s handbook on policies and procedures
- Conducting new employee orientations and employee relations counseling
- Provide daily advise to staffs on human resource issues
- Overseeing exit interviews, maintain records and reports to improve staffs’ satisfaction.
- Provide related tasks that assigned my Top Management from time to time
- Bachelor degree in business administration or related fields
- Minimum 5 years’ experiences in HR and Administration
- Good communication in English and Khmer
- Good inter-personal skills
- Be flexible and able to adapt with fast growing environment
How To Apply
- Address No. 225, the corner of St. 51 and St. 310 Boeung Keng Kang 1 (BKK1)
- Salary Offer Negotiation
- Qualification Bachelor Degree