- Manage the installation operation. Ensure that products are functioning properly based on committed quality and on committed project completion time.
- Review contract documents and sales related project handover report. And perform as primary contact with client during project performance and during change order negotiations when needed.
- Provide technical leadership towards performing design, construction, and installation.
- Ensure standard operating procedures and work practices are implemented and comply with quality standards and local regulations.
- Ensure that company’s HSE policies are followed at all times, including safe working environment and safe work practices.
- Manage installation teams, conduct regular staff training and development.
- Maintain accurate inventory and proper storage of equipment and materials within its scope of work.
- Strong problem-solving, project management, and communication skills.
- Extensive experience towards execution of construction projects.
- Meeting with installation team by monitoring progress of installation
- Presentation skills Bachelor in Civil Engineering, Architecture, Mechanical or related field.
- 3-year installation experiences
How To Apply
tel:098 373 301
- Salary Offer Negotiable
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Experience 2-5 Years