- To lead the communication & Interior Design team in securing the overall visual and inspirational level inside and outside the store.
- Develop SHH store as a source of inspiration, tips and ideas as well as a qualified Tile, Bath and Kitchen specialist.
- Work with all Store Supervisor to make sure that product range presentation and visual merchandising in the store is optimized an that there is a common thread throughout each store.
- Ensure that all SHH stores are well presented, and follow all of the pre-set planogram and store design guideline.
- Plan and lead major changes in the store including building up new store.
- Brief with client after project completion to ensure that goals are met and the project are done according to the customer’s expectations.
- Work closely with technician team on kitchen and furniture installation to ensure that it follows the design plan.
- Other tasks as assigned by Management.
- Working Hours and Compensation
- Work time: 8:00am – 5:00pm (Mon-Sat)
- Annual Trip
- Annual Leave
- Incentive Bonus
- BA in Interior Design or any relate field.
- At least 2 years working experiences in Interior or graphic Design position.
- Highly personable, with the ability to quickly build relationships.
- Be able to travel to the site when needed.
- Be able to work under pressure.
- Communication skills in speaking/Writing English.
- Knowledge of computer literacy (MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Good interpersonal and Communication skills.
- Strong skill in organization.
- Very patience, flexible, honest and friendly.
How To Apply
- Address #353 ABC, Mao Tse Tong Blvd, Sangkat Phsar Depo1, Khan Toul Kork, Capital of Phnom Penh
- Salary Offer $400-$1000
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Experience 0- 2 Years