- Planning on Internal Audit business and inspection
- Preparing on Internal Audit report, memo, document and plan management
- Preparing and improving on Internal Audit system
- Follow up audit findings periodically
- Consolidate overall audit findings and rating base on operational risk.
- To assist amendment on Internal Audit manual and internal control system report.
- To revise audit working paper and audit program.
- To communicate and connect with various units.
- To check and follow up policies and procedures.
- Independent in implementing the task;
- Willingness to travel to other provinces.
- Other tasks were assigned by Manager
- Bachelor degree in Accounting & Auditing, or Banking & Finance.
- At least 2 years’ experience in Accounting and Audit fields.
- Good literacy in MS Office (Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
- Strong analytical and critical skills in terms of reviewing the problems.
- Strong interpersonal and commitment on job responsibilities.
- High committed to work/sometimes work under pressure;
- High confident and talented to work;
How To Apply
- Salary Offer Negotiable
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Experience 0- 2 Years