- Ensure the internal control procedure is in compliance with the company rule, guidelines and exchange best practices within all department.
- To carry out internal audit review with each required department.
- Provide immediate recommendation as the result of both the compliance, risk and operational audits
- Coordinate with all departments to implement the relevant internal control procedure.
- Coordinate with external audit and follow up audit recommendation and improvement actions.
- Prepare detailed reports on audit finding and its status, provide feedback on effectiveness of correction process and give recommendation for changes.
- Collecting all necessary data for pre audit analysis.
- Ensure that all working practices at all stages are in line with the approved Internal Audit Policies
- Other task assigned by Director
** Working Days and Hours:
– Monday to Saturday: 8:00am to 12:00pm & 1:00pm to 5:00pm
– Lunch time: 11:00am to 1:00pm
** Working place:
– Is based at Head office in Khan Chbar Ampov, Phnom Penh.
– Works under supervision & report directly to Director.
** Salary and Benefit:
– Salary (Negotiable)
– Meal Allowance.
– Phone Allowance.
– 13th Month Salary.
– Annual Salary increment.
– Annual Staff Party.
– Annual Trip.
– Other rewards.
– Internal and External Training
- Bachelor Degree in finance or Accounting or ACCA.
- Have experience of external or internal audit preferably in multi business environment.
- Able to use MS office, system, good understanding of accounting principles.
- Good self-organization, strong interpersonal and communication skills, patience.
- Be able to travel.
How To Apply
Tel: 095 333 400/098 333 920
Email: [email protected]
- Address #132,National Road No.1 Boeung Chhuk Village, Sangkat Niroth, Khan Chbar Ampov, Phnom Penh
- Salary Offer Negotiable
- Qualification No Limitation