- ABOUT THE ROLE
Internal Audit Supervisor will be mainly responsible to investigate all the reports, policies and procedure, which must be complied by the company. He/she will work directly with Head of Internal Audit and related department managers
- Perform annual risks assessments for all assigned departments.
- Draft annual internal audit planning as result of risks assessment and submit to Head of Audit to review.
- Monitoring on audit planning, field work, audit reporting preparation, and communicates findings and recommendations to line and senior management.
- Assist Head of Internal Audit to manage audit team to deliver audit report as stated in annual audit plan.
- Assist Head of Internal Audit to set and review audit staffs’ KPI.
- Coaching, training and developing auditing staff to upgrade their knowledge.
- Developing Audit Program and Procedures to assure proper field work performed as per audit plan.
- Assist Head of Internal Audit to manage audit staff to ensure that they comply with internal audit code of ethic as well as company policies.
- Following up finding with senior management
- Reviewing Audit Work Papers to assure clarity and well-organized documentation
- Others tasks assign by Head of Internal Audit.
- University degree in Banking and Finance, Accounting, Business, or Economics
- At least 3-year experience in Internal or External Audit; Risk Management; Accounting or
- Work experience as auditor in the leasing company/ microfinance/ banking/ audit sector is
- High degree of aptitude regarding attention to detail and excellent analytical skills
- Knowledge of applicable laws, regulations, accounting and auditing principles/standards;
- Computer skills including MS Office, and accounting software
- Good understanding of the national legal framework, including taxation and legal
- Good commend in English language (Speaking, Writing and Listening)
- Have good interpersonal skills to deal with all level of people
- Be patient, work hard, honest, and high responsibility
- Be willing to travel to fields, branches, sub-branches, and points of sale when required.
How To Apply
016 604 448/015 888 572
#321, City Tower Mezzanine Floor, Mao Tse Toung BLVD (245), Sangkat Pshar Depo 1, Khan Toul Kork, Phnom Penh.
- Salary Offer Negotiable
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Experience 2-5 Years