- Ensure efficient flow of all shipments and inventory of all products on monthly and annual basis.
- Identify and deliver quality checks according to company policies and procedures.
- Maintain inventory control all pharmaceutical and non-pharmaceutical inventory.
- Checks quality products and maintain record of all receipts.
- Monitor and validate all inventories, perform cycle count of all products and perform monthly short dated checks report to manager.
- Assist to maintain stock at appropriate location in warehouse and rotate stock to remove all old stock.
- Prepare stock status reports and prepare reports for all shortages.
- Maintain inventory of all office records and sales orders and compare current inventory and evaluate all stock to ensure absence of all discrepancies
- Male only
- Year 2 degree or bachelor in health science, Pharmacy, Nurse, management or related field.
- Experience in stock control pharmacy is advance.
- A commitment to excellent customer service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build relationship with other.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Able to work comfortably in a fast paced environment.
Phone:070 50 72 18
Address:# 888 (Royal Hospital), Russian Confederation BLvd, Tuek Thla Sangkat, Sen Sok Khan, Phnom Penh Capital, Cambodia
- Address # 888 (Royal Hospital), Russian Confederation BLvd, Tuek Thla Sangkat, Sen Sok Khan, Phnom Penh Capital, Cambodia
- Salary Offer Negotaible
- Qualification Year 2 degree or bachelor
- Experience 2-5 Years