IT In-House App Development Officer will be responsible on web application layout design. He/she will be required to prepare a prototypes design on respective projects/products with user flexibility, friendly and responsive layout. He/she will need to report to head of banking apps and reports development.
- Head Office, Phnom Penh (01 Post).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Analysis and prepare action plan for layout design.
- Create a prototypes following analysis step.
- Design the products layout by using any web UX/UI tool.
- Convert prototype to product template.
- Ensure products layout user flexibility, friendly and attractive.
- Make improvement on existing product layout.
- Update status of development to head unit.
- Prepare all necessary document and quid to share to related team.
- Perform other tasks which will assigned by line manager.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer Science, Information System, and/or Business with related experience.
- At Least 2 years experience in web UX/UI design environment, Web layout responsive or related field.
- Knowledge of technology, Adobe XD, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe illustrator, HTML, XML, CSS.
- Understanding standard layout, and UX flow structure in Application.
- Must have experience working with Adobe XD, Adobe illustrator and other Ui/Ux tools.
- Must have experience with implemation front-end coding.
- Ability to adhere to work plans and track assignments.
- Hardworking, commitment, flexible, ability to communicate and self-motivated person.
- Be able to learn new thing especially technology and work as teamwork.
- Be able to work the multiple tasks.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit your updated Cover Letter and CV stating the position applied for with your current photo (4×6) through recruitment(at)ababank.com.
- Salary Offer Negotiable
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Experience 2-5 Years